1. How to get Gruda Hair factory hair – Gruda Hair guideline
Importing hair from Gruda Hair Factory is not difficult. In fact, the company is always updating the simplest ways for consumers to order hair extensions. For the convenience of consumers from various countries, there are five steps to importing hair from Vietnam, as well as specialized payment and shipping procedures.
Following these instructions will help you to easily import hair from GrudaHair!
Step 1: Finding the contact
You can contact GrudaHair through:
- Website: https://grudahair.com/
- Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/grudahairfactory_vietnam
- Whatsapp: +84.902.106.091 (Dealing wholesale with best deal)
- Alibaba: https://grudahair.trustpass.alibaba.com/
Step 2: Choosing a hairstyle
- Firstly, make a list of all the hair extensions you’ll need by following these steps: Hair texture – Hair quality – Hair color – Length – Quantity,
For example: Bone straight – Double drawn – Light color – 24inch – 1kg
- Secondly, sales representatives will assist you in preparing an invoice based on your buying list. They will then send it to you in the form of a cheque.
If you have any questions throughout the ordering process, please contact the sales staff, and they will be glad to serve you 24/7.
Step 3: Getting your hair done
Our factory will produce the hair when you have paid.
- The production time can range from 7 to 14 days.
- Following the completion of the hair extensions, the sales staff will send you photos and videos of the hair to confirm that you are satisfied with the quantity, quality, hairstyles, and hair colors. If you have the time, you may also check your hair extension order via video call.
Step 4: Paying and shipping
This is a crucial step that varies based on the recipient country. As a result, at the items below, the specific policy for each customer group will be clarified.
Step 5: Returning or exchanging (if necessary)
If you encounter any troubles during the use process for which the factory is responsible, you can contact it directly for a solution. You can also review our return and exchange policy ahead of time to ensure that everything is clear.
2. Payment and shipping policy for customers from Nigeria – GrudaHair guideline
The most detailed study of the payment and delivery policies for Nigerian clients may be seen below.
You have the option of paying through intermediaries or directly in US dollars.
Paying through an intermediary agents: Nigerian customers prefer to pay through an intermediary (agent). Gabriel, Temi, Onkeya, Destiny, Sunday, Chinedu, and others are some of the most popular agents.
- You can utilize your chosen agent if you already have one. You must submit the sales team the receipt after your agent transfers the funds to Gruda bank Hair’s account in Vietnamdong or USD, so they may confirm with the finance department.
- If you haven’t chosen an agent yet, GrudaHair sales staff will assist you in finding one with the reasonable rate. After that, they’ll give you the account number and rate, and you’ll be able to send us money in Naira units. You must also send the receipt and wait for confirmation after transferring.
The factory will begin creating your hair after the payment has been confirmed.
Direct payment in US dollars: This is a rarely used and discouraged method of payment. The reason for this is that transferring money in US dollars in Nigeria is frequently complex and time-consuming.
You have the option of having the hair sent through intermediate agents or through quick shipping units.
Shipping through intermediary agents
GrudaHair employs Gabriel agency (Lagos, Nigeria) to export through intermediary agencies. This is a large and well-established agent that specializes in freight deliveries from Vietnam to Nigeria.
- We can deliver the hair on Wednesday or Saturday if you choose Gabriel as your representative. The delivery fee is $15.5 per kilogram. The delivery time for the hair is approximately 5-7 days.
Gabriel’s agent will send you a Whatsapp message when the hair arrives from GrudaHair, advising you of the delivery time.
- You only need to send us the address of your shipping agency in Vietnam if you have one. Then we’ll assist you in getting the hair supplied at a reasonable price.
- You can also hire a Chinese agent who can provide the hair on a daily basis. The delivery time to China is only approximately 3-5 days, and the delivery fee is $9 per kilogram. However, because to the Covid-19 epidemic and the border closure order, delivery of the hair may take 12-20 days.
Shipping via UPS, FedEx, or DHL
These are shipping units that are quick and easy to use. The delivery time is only 3 to 7 days. However, you should not use these units since they are highly expensive, and the hair tax in Nigeria is also very high.